OFFER FOR FINANCING FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION
- PLN 900,000 (50% of eligible net costs) of non-returnable aid in the case of selecting a project for the development of piglet production (without the purchase of animals). The funds can be used for: construction and modernization of livestock buildings for the production of pigs (pig houses), their equipment and the purchase of machinery and equipment for / used in breeding.
- PLN 500,000 (50% of eligible net costs) of non-returnable aid in the event of choosing a different animal production – construction of livestock buildings used in the production of cow’s milk and beef cattle, with the exception of poultry production (e.g. cattle breeding) milk or meat, sheep, goats, etc.)
- PLN 200,000 (50% of eligible net costs) – other projects (non-returnable aid), including the purchase of agricultural machinery and equipment, hardening the surface of the habitat with paving stones, purchase of agricultural machinery and equipment, e.g. tractors, combine harvesters, sprayers, aggregates, spreaders, plows, etc., establishment of orchards and perennial plantations (bearing fruit for at least 5 years), construction of fruit storage and cold stores, irrigation systems, scaffolding and orchard fencing, construction of drying rooms, construction of mushroom farms. li >
BONUSES FOR YOUNG FARMERS
Type of support: $ 150,000 bonus PLN for the development of agricultural activity on a farm.
Beneficiaries: Young farmer – a person who:
is under 40 years of age has appropriate professional qualifications for the first time starts running a farm as the sole head of the farm, i.e. in the period of 12 months before submitting the application for aid, she started arranging the farm, but until the date of submitting this application she did not run the farm as the head of the farm.
As part of the bonus, the Beneficiary may carry out construction investments, purchase farm equipment, and also purchase land.
RESTRUCTURING OF SMALL FARMS
Aid rate: Maximum amount of aid: 60,000 PLN
The aid takes the form of a premium paid in two installments: 80% and 20% of the aid amount.
The bonus may be granted only once during the implementation of RDP 2014-2020.
- owning a farm with an area of at least 1 ha or real estate used for production in the field of special departments of agricultural production,
- owning a farm with an economic size of up to 10,000 euro
We offer professional assistance (we have been dealing with EU subsidies since 2007) in the field of:
- Diagnosis of your needs and possibilities.
- Development and submission to ARMA of the application, business – plan and other necessary attachments.
- Monitoring your project until obtaining a grant decision from ARIMR.
- Preparation of the payment claim and project settlement.